RACS with its office in Europa (Germany) established in 2015, is a worldwide quality conformity assessment body serving the inspection, verification, testing, assessments and certification requirements of clients, delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, RACS offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
RACS is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.
RACS works with manufacturers, retailers and distributors of consumer products worldwide to assess their products and manufacturing processes for compliance with regulatory, quality and performance requirements.
We assess factories, conduct audits, inspect goods, test products and train personnel. Our proactive solutions throughout the supply chain help our clients to better manage risks, protect their brands, reduce costs and time to market.
RACS is a HALAL certification body, was established to certify local and international manufacturers of Food products according to GSO 993 and GSO 2055-1 standards & Cosmetics products according to GSO 2055-4 standards.
- Being the leading conformity assessment and compliance provider worldwide.
- Being the most respected provider of certification and verification services worldwide.
- RACS vision is accomplished when our clients are able to expand their customer base and enter new markets.
- Delivering best-in-class certification, verification, and related services
- Gaining and maintaining confidence within global supply chains, locally manufactured and exported products, ensuring all relevant social, economic and environmental standards are completely met and fulfilled.
- Offering all our services with credibility, reliability, integrity, and efficiency
- Supporting our clients in achieving their goals of penetrating targeted GCC & Middle East Markets by certifying them according to applicable schemes and standards.